Happy Friday friends! This week the wonderful Elle awarded me with the One Lovely Blog Award:
Here are the rules:
- Post the award logo and picture on your blog and link back to the person who nominated you.
- Tell seven things about yourself.
- Nominate up to 15 additional bloggers whom you think deserve the award.
- Post a comment on the blog of each nominee to tell them they have been nominated!
Since it’s Friday and I’m in love, I’m going to give you 7 things that I LOVE!
- I LOVE music. This may be a given seeming as I have my playlists tab that I am constantly updating. Haven’t seen them? Go and check ’em out HERE! I LOVE that almost every song I listen to reminds me of a moment in my life. Or I just see “Friday I’m in LOVE” and automatically have this song playing in my head:
- I LOVE that people think that when they are on vacation, anything goes:
Yes, that man is playing tennis in a speedo in the Dominican Republic. And obviously, I had to
pretend I was taking a picture of my elite tennis skills so that I could show everyone when I got
home. I blame him for making me loose focus during my match that morning.
- I LOVE that no matter how far away my friends live from me or how long it’s been since we last talked, we still get each other as if still hangout everyday. The best part? Sending one another surprise packages and know that they will instantly fall in LOVE with their gift:
- I LOVE watching the sun set and rise in Grand Bend, Ontario:
- I LOVE having “family” parties. Family is in quotes because only my immediate family lives here in Canada with me. All of my other relatives are over in Ireland, England, or temporarily in Australia. The “family” here are also from England and Ireland, and they all moved here around the same time as us. I consider them family. What do I LOVE about these family parties? We always manage to get the people who are working the events to hit the dance floor with us:
- I LOVE that when I pull costumes from the wardrobe storage, I can come back with a new outfit on and everyone finds it as amusing as I do: